Bad breath can be easily taken care by the following :
- Brush your teeth 2x daily: Brush all sides of the teeth – Tongue side and cheek side, reach all areas of the mouth especially back teeth. We highly recommend using an electrical tooth brush however a manual brush is equally good if used correctly https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_9?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=oral+b+electric+toothbrush&sprefix=oral+b+el%2Caps%2C154&crid=3V7E27UQ5Q4OD&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aoral+b+electric+toothbrush
- Brush your tongue: You can use your tooth brush or purchase a tongue cleaner: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tongue+cleaners&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Atongue+cleaners
- Floss your teeth before bed – You can use floss pik or thread floss: Plackers Twin-Line & Oral B Glide Pro- Health Deep Clean floss are available online: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_9?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=plackers+flossers&sprefix=plackers+%2Caps%2C150&crid=W793NBF156OC
- Drink water – Its very important to be hydrated all day. After eating sugary sticky snacks, drink water if you cannot brush your teeth right away.
- Use Mouthwash – A non alcoholic mouth wash is a great way to freshen your breath – But always brush and floss along with using a mouth wash: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_9?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=listerine+mouthwash&sprefix=listerine%2Caps%2C154&crid=PNYWNH270E8Y&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Alisterine+mouthwash
- Professional teeth cleaning & assessment by our Brampton Dentist: A routine check up and cleaning by a professional is imperative for a healthy smile. A deep cleaning of the gums and teeth will target the bacteria producing the bad breath. Book your appointment with us: http://www.kennedydentalcarebrampton.com/contact-us-dentist-brampton/
We love helping our wonderful patients be their best selves! Give us a call at 905 846 3999 to book your appointment!